Monday, April 2, 2012

26 Weeks

26 Weeks
This picture was actually at 26 weeks and 3 days... I will tell more about where we were in the next post! :)
How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain: 16lb
Maternity clothes: I got my new shorts from Old Navy and I LOVE them!! I got a pair of navy blue and khaki ones so they should go with everything. The pants were not a good fit... so they will be shipped back.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep has been ok recently. It seems that I wake up about every 3-4 hours just turning over or needing to use the restroom. I think this is God's way of preparing new moms for getting up every few hours for feedings... He is just starting earlier in my pregnancy than I thought He would. Haha!
Best moment this week: Blake started work this week!! He is enjoying it so far... hopefully that will continue! I got a lot of things unpacked in Caroline's room too. It makes it so much more real to now have her crib all set up and be able to walk in there and imagine her really being here! It is crazy!
Miss anything? I miss Panda's chinese in Auburn!! We haven't tried any chinese places around here yet... but it will be near impossible to make it has good as Panda's!
Movement: MORE than ever!! I think she has her feet on my left side because I always feel lots of "kicking" movements over there. We will see next week at my ultrasound! :)
Food cravings: Chinese... I haven't found a good place to satisfy this craving here yet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Gender: Girl!!
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Just the "normal" fatigue. I am so thankful to not be working now and being able to sleep late, take a nap, and just rest as much as I need to throughout the day. I am so blessed that God has given Blake this job in His timing and that I am able to rest before Caroline makes her arrival this summer! Praise the Lord!
Belly button in or out? Half in/out
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Looking forward to: Having an ultrasound next week and meeting my Dr. for the first time. My appointment this week was just to talk with the nurse and go over history and stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment