Monday, April 23, 2012

30 Weeks

30 Weeks
How far along? 30 weeks (forgot to take a picture this week... I promise to remember next week!)
Total weight gain: 17lb
Maternity clothes: I am loving my gauchos!! They are capris and super stretchy so they are the most comfortable thing to wear now.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I have been sleeping pretty well... I wake up a few times a night to turn over or use the restroom but nothing too bad.
Best moment this week: We went to a great church on Sunday here in Milton that we really enjoyed. We met a really nice couple in Sunday School that we sat with during church. After church, they invited us to go out to eat with them! It was such a simple thing that meant so much to me... more than they will probably ever know. We still want to visit a few other churches, but we really enjoyed the fellowship and teaching at church this week.
Miss anything? Simple things... like being able to roll over in bed easily, not running into things with my belly, and having more energy. It's those little things that you don't really appreciate until after you are pregnant and realize how easy some things were before having a big belly. Haha!
Movement: All the time!! She now gets the hiccups ALL the time too! It is so funny! She got them 3 times in one day this week. Love feeling her move around all the time!
Food cravings: I have been wanting some pickled okra... I know that is so random and weird, and I still haven't gotten any! I am definitely going to search for it this next week at the grocery store!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender: Girl!!
Labor signs: No. I have noticed the braxton hicks contractions more but it is always just random contractions that don't hurt at all. Blake said the other day when I was having one, "Are labor contractions going to hurt worse than this?" I just laughed and said... "These don't even hurt!! I can't imagine what real contractions are going to feel like!" Only 10 weeks until Caroline's due date... getting a little more anxious about the delivery part of pregnancy.
Symptoms: Nothing out of the ordinary for me. I have been getting "restless legs" at night more often and waking up with leg cramps some. 
Belly button in or out? Same with half out and half flat right now... Haha!
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Looking forward to: Mom and Dad are coming over to help make curtains and a cornice board for Caroline's room. I can't wait to post pictures next week to make the big reveal!! Her room is coming together so nicely! Now I mainly just have to decide where I want everything on the wall and hang it all. Can't believe we are so close to meeting our baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment