Saturday, April 14, 2012

29 Weeks

29 Weeks


How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain: 16lb
Maternity clothes: One pair of my maternity jeans are now getting a little too tight around the waist... oh goodness! And I still have 2 1/2 months to go! Haha! But I still have some stretchy capris and shorts that fit nicely so they will be getting lots of use now!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I slept much better this week than last! I was in Mobile most of the week for Easter weekend and because Blake was out of town... so having a queen size bed was incredible!! :)
Best moment this week: My niece Mattingly was born!!! Woo hoo!!! Being an aunt is the greatest!! I was able to go with my parents to Atlanta to be there when she was born. Leslie had a long, hard labor and was such a trooper! She did great!! Mattingly was born at 9:22 PM (i think...) on April 11. She was 7lb 9oz and 19.25 in. long... so perfect!! She is BEAUTIFUL and we could not be more thrilled to have her here and part of our family!!
Miss anything? I have had a pretty good week... not really missing anything right now.
Movement: She is a little jumping bean!! I love feeling her move every day... what an incredible blessing!
Food cravings: I have wanted sweets more than usual. We got lots of candy for Easter so I have had plenty of options for sweet stuff!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender: Girl!!
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Just some discomfort from my belly stretching more. I hate to complain because I know that is just part of pregnancy... but it is more uncomfortable than I thought it would be before I was pregnant, but nothing too bad. 
Belly button in or out? Top is out and the rest is flat and getting ready to pop out... eek! 
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Looking forward to: Getting back to my husband and our home! It has been so nice to spend time with family in Mobile and Atlanta... but I miss being home with my hubby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment