Monday, March 19, 2012

25 Weeks

25 Weeks
How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain: 13lb. according to my scale at home
Maternity clothes: My mom ordered me some maternity pants and shorts from Old Navy so I can't wait for those to come in!! I hope they fit!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping good with my body pillow! Our bed seems smaller and smaller... haha!
Best moment this week: LOTS happened this week. First, we had our Auburn family baby shower on Sunday. We had such a great time and got lots of fun AU gear for Caroline! She is ready for football season!
 The wonderful hostesses! :) Thank y'all so much!
Our parents... Love y'all so much!! We are so blessed to have such Godly examples of parenting to take into raising our own family. Thank y'all for being such loving moms and dads! :)

The next big event of the week was on Monday... Our big move to Milton, Florida!! I still can't believe we are living in Florida! We are so so excited about all the Lord has for us down here. Can't wait to share pictures of our townhouse once we get everything unpacked and settled! Stay tuned to a later post...

The last big event of the week was setting up Caroline's crib and putting all her bedding in it! Here is a quick picture we took after putting it all together... such bad lighting and shadow. But her bed looks beautiful!! :)
Miss anything? I have been busy unpacking and settling in to our new home so I haven't had much time to miss anything yet. But we are already missing being around our family and friends in Auburn. We are excited about meeting new people and starting our family here though!
Movement: She has been moving lots! It is such a funny thing to be able to feel her move and see her move on the outside. I could just lay around and watch and feel her jump all day long!
Food cravings: Seafood! The first 2 days we lived in Milton we ate seafood. It is so great being close to the water and close to great seafood! YUM!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.
Gender: Girl!!
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Just getting tired throughout the day. My back has been a little achy just from the bending over from packing boxes. My family and friends were great and didn't want me to lift a single box in moving. I, of course, can't stand just sitting around and not being involved. So I tried to just carry a few light things... against the will of my mother and friends. haha! But I survived and am enjoying my rest even more now!
Belly button in or out? Half in/out
Wedding rings on or off? Off... In search of a fake ring to wear. I feel so funny not wearing my rings and want people to know that I am married when they see me out shopping and stuff. haha!
Looking forward to: Going to my new doctor next week for the first time! Hoping that goes well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment