Friday, August 1, 2014

33 Weeks

July 23

1. I have an appointment next Monday. It should just be a normal check up so hoping for an uneventful appointment. 

2. This past weekend, Caroline and I were at the beach with my parents, aunt, uncle, and cousin. We had a great time in the pool, watching Frozen, and doing lots of relaxing! I can't believe this will be my last time at the beach with only one kiddo! 


3. Sullivan has been kicking lots recently! He still has a favorite place at the top of my stomach that I always feel a big kick. 

4. I have been sleeping surprisingly well the past few weeks. I am sure that will change in the last few weeks of pregnancy so I am enjoying it while it lasts!

5. I don't have any stretch marks yet so hoping that will stay away! I also don't have the dark line on my stomach like I did with Caroline... So interesting how each pregnancy is different!

6. I have been craving a Subway sandwich and got one this week... Yummy! 

7. I have gained less weight with Sullivan so far. It makes me wonder if he will be any smaller than Caroline. 

8. I went shopping at the outlet mall and got some cute things at Baby Gap! Can't wait to dress my little man in them!



9. Sadly, my finger is having that weird reaction so my rings are off this week. Under my rings, it gets really red and bumpy. Then it gets dry, peels, and then feels better!

10. I can't believe we are only 7 weeks away from Sullivan's due date! We are having a shower in Mobile this weekend... Woo hoo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment