Wednesday, July 16, 2014

32 Weeks

July 16

1. I had my appointment on Monday and everything went well! I am measuring right on track and have gained a total of 16lb (3 lb. the past 2 weeks).

2. My little man is getting more active!! He has a favorite place to kick me at the very top of my stomach. It almost feels sore because he kicks there so much! Haha!

3. We had a GREAT trip to Auburn this past weekend! We started it off with some BBQ House for breakfast. This is Blake's favorite place for breakfast and I know he can't wait to take Sullivan there and share it with him!

4. We also went to Samford Hall to take some pictures of the kiddos!


5. Saturday, we had a great time at Mammaw's wedding!! We are excited about adding "GrandBob" to our family! :)


6. I officially cannot see the bottom half of my belly under my belly button. Haha!

7. I also can't see my feet if I am standing up straight and looking down. I just noticed that this week when I was at the doctor's office standing on the scale and I had to lean way forward to see what it said. Haha!

8. We made a big purchase this week for baby Sullivan... a DOUBLE stroller!! Woo Hoo!!

9. I have been so blessed with lots of hand me downs from my sis-in-law Summer and from my friend Kaitlin. I unloaded the boxes they gave me this week, and I am so overwhelmed with how provided for Sullivan already is without me buying anything!! What a huge blessing!

10. We have a fun week ahead with some beach time and staying at Janny and Colonel's!! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment