Thursday, August 7, 2014

35 Weeks

August 6

1. I have been doing lots of tricks to try to get Sullivan to flip... Laying with my hips up on pillows, putting cold behind his head and warm where I want him to flip, swimming, doing handstands in the pool. 

2. I have been praying that God will put him exactly where he needs him to be to have a safe and healthy delivery and baby boy (and mommy)! If that means he is breech and I have a c-section, I am fine with that. I know God knows best so I am trusting that. 

3. This weekend, I had a great baby shower put on by my wonderful friend, Rilee, with all the girls from Sunday School. We had such a great time! I feel so blessed by these ladies and how supportive and loving they are! Love my "village" of mommies!!


4. Between all the moms in the picture, we have 26 kids, 3 pregnant, and 1 adopting! Wow!! We fake the "be fruitful and multiply" Scripture literally. Haha!

5. Blake was out of town this weekend, and my parents came over for the shower. It was a fun weekend getting some things done at the house and getting ready for Sullivan. 


6. I have not been sleeping well recently. I can't get comfortable, have to make several bathroom trips, and just feel restless.

7. My sweet friend Kaitlin watched Caroline one morning this week. It was so nice to be able to get some things done around the house and just have some time to myself. I know that will come few and far between having 2 babies. I am soaking up the last few weeks that I have with just Caroline. 

8. I have been craving some firehouse subs and got one on Sunday. If was so yummy! 

9. I have my next appointment on Monday. I will be checked for the first time to see if I'm dilated. I have lots of questions for my doctor about the possibility of a c-section, external version, etc. if Sullivan is still breech. (Hoping he decides to turn before then!!)

10. I am looking forward to my in-law's and Blake's sister Elizabeth coming and visiting this weekend! It will be the last time I see them before Sullivan is born!

No comments:

Post a Comment