Sunday, August 24, 2014

37 Weeks

August 20

1. This weekend, we had our friends from college (Kyle and J-Murph) stay with us. We went to the beach on Saturday and had a great time with them and Justin, Bayleigh, and Anniston. We somehow did not take any pictures though... Haha! 

2. Saturday morning, Blake's great grandfather Pop passed away. He was 96 years old. We had the funeral on Monday in Wetumpka. It was a really sweet service that helped everyone remember some great times with Pop. Blake gets his farming heritage from Pop so it is neat that Blake can carry on that part of the family legacy. 

3. I had a good check up this week. Not dilated at all and Sullivan is still high. I am praying he will change that soon!

4. I have gained a total of 21 lb so far now. Only 3 more weeks so it looks like my weight gain will be similar to my first pregnancy (26 lb total). 

5. Sullivan must really like 3:30 AM. I seem to always wake up around then so it will be interesting to see if he wakes up then after he is born. 

6. He gets the hiccups soooo much! Usually at least 2 times a day, sometimes it is 4 times in a day. It's so fun to feel my belly jump with each hiccup. 

7. My belly has become Caroline's favorite arm rest. ;)


8. I had a fun sushi night with some girls this week. It was nice to have an evening out just to relax with friends. I know those will be harder to come by with a newborn soon so I really enjoyed it and so appreciate Blake having a night with Caroline. 

9. This week was a big step for Caroline... She is a Puggle in AWANA at church on Wednesday night! Such a big girl!! ((This makes me so excited to have a baby again and get to enjoy another little one grow!))


10. I am looking forward to Caroline staying with Janny and Colonel on Friday night! Blake and I will get to have a date night and get to sleep in... Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment