Saturday, August 2, 2014

34 Weeks

July 30

1. Time is FLYING by!! Only 6 weeks untIl my due date. Only one more full month of being pregnant... Yay!

2. I had my check up on Monday and everything was good... Strong heartbeat, good blood pressure, gained 1 lb (17 lb total). Some not so great news is that baby boy is BREECH! My doctor was not worried at all and said he has time to move and not to worry. Easier said than done, doc. Haha! I am trusting that God has me and Sullivan exactly where he wants us though. If he is breech and I need to have a c-section, I know that God will keep us safe and that he could be protecting us from something going wrong with a normal delivery. I am praying he flips, but I am much more concerned about having a safe and healthy delivery and baby!

3. I can't believe I haven't gained more weight these past 2 weeks! 

4. We had a great family brunch shower on Saturday! My brother, sister-in-law, and their kids came all the way from Atlanta! It was so sweet of them to make the long hard trip for us! We are so loved!


5. The shower was Auburn themed. My family sure knows how to decorate for a party!! The diaper cake and jersey plate (says "Born to yell War Eagle") are now in Sullivan's nursery. 



6. While I was in Mobile, I got to enjoy some yummy Chicken Salad Chick! I miss living so close to the one in Auburn. It is definitely one of my favorite places!

7. My hips have been sore this week when I wake up in the morning. I'm just starting to get to the big uncomfortable stage of pregnancy where nothing feels good. 

8. I am so excited about adding a boy to the cousins on the Shore side. James will be a year old at the end of October, so they will be a little under a year apart. 

9. Caroline kept saying "happy birthday to Caroline" when we were opening gifts at the shower. Hopefully I can get her to say "happy BIRTH day to Sullivan" in just a few weeks! :)

10. Mom and I got to work on some things for Sullivan's nursery this week. I will post pictures of the nursery when it gets all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment