Saturday, August 16, 2014

36 Weeks

August 13

1. On Friday, August 8, Blake and I celebrated FIVE years of marriage! I can't believe it has been that long! We celebrated back in May when we took a trip to Seagrove. 

2. Blake brought me some beautiful flowers for our anniversary that he picked and arranged himself! I am so impressed! Now he wants to start a flower growing and arranging business. 


3. I made matching "big sis" and "lil bro" outfits for the kiddos this week! The final things are starting to come together now!

4. Blake's parents and sister Elizabeth came in town and stayed with us this weekend. It was so fun to hang out with them and have them here with just Caroline before baby brother comes along. 


5. When Blake's parents came on Friday night, they brought Baskin Robbins ice cream... Blake's favorite (peanut butter chocolate) and my favorite (pralines and cream). Yummy!! It was a great late night snack! :)

6. We went to the beach on Saturday afternoon so I had to take a belly pic... Lookin' big and ready! Haha!



7. I have been sleeping a little better this week. Caroline has gotten into a better sleep schedule which definitely helps me sleep more soundly. 

8. How could I forget to mention.... SULLIVAN FLIPPED!! He is now head down so I am praying he stays there now. At my appointment, I have gained a total of 18 lb so far. I was checked for the first time this week too. I'm not dilated yet, but my doctor said he thought he was head down. I kept saying "are you SURE?!?" So he did a quick ultrasound just to see that he is head down. Yay!! :)

9. I've been feeling some contractions but nothing regular or really painful yet. 

10. Sullivan is still really high and loves kicking me in my ribs. Caroline was always curled up so much and she always kicked me on my side so this is a much different feeling. He also sticks his bottom out and pushes it into my ribs... Not the most comfortable feeling. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment