Wednesday, May 2, 2012

32 Weeks

32 Weeks
How far along? 32 weeks... 8 more weeks! Ahh!! :)
Total weight gain: 20lb+... haven't weighed at home this week
Maternity clothes: T-shirts are pretty much the only non-maternity clothes that still fit. I actually laid out one day this week in my maternity bathing suit. I felt a little ridiculous sitting in our drive way in a beach chair... but we live in Florida now so I guess that is a little more acceptable. Haha!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I had one night this week that I woke up at 3am with a headache and was wide awake for about an hour or so. I made up for it with a great night of sleep last night!! I went to sleep a little bit after 10 and slept until 8... of course with a few times of waking up to turn over or use the restroom.
Best moment this week: Blake and I spent part of the weekend in Mobile with my parents, my brother James Robert, my sis-in-law Leslie, and our sweet niece Mattingly!! We had a great time relaxing and getting to hold their precious bundle of joy!! I especially liked seeing Blake hold and talk to Mattie and just imagining how he will be with Caroline soon. I already know he is going to be an amazing Dad!! I can't wait for him to hold our Caroline! (He says I get to hold her all the time now so he will get to hold her when she gets out. Haha!)
Miss anything? I am ready to be able to wear some of my normal clothes. I think this will give me lots of motivation after delivery to lose that baby weight and get into those clothes!
Movement: So much! I am so thankful for the constant reminder that she is healthy and growing in there... the miracle of carrying a life inside of you is something that is truly indescribable!! I feel so blessed that God has entrusted me with this amazing responsibility and miracle!
Food cravings: I was so hot one day this week (yes, I get random hot flashes) and wanted something cold so badly! And it just happened to be happy hour at Sonic... YESSS!! Watermelon slush was my choice and $1 later, I was one happy pregnant lady! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender: Girl!!
Labor signs: No... just some random braxton hicks.
Symptoms: My hot flashes that I mentioned have probably been the biggest thing this week as it is getting much warmer outside.
Belly button in or out? Out... more of an "outie" than ever! Haha!
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Looking forward to: We are going to Auburn this weekend for my cousin Rachel's graduation!! We are excited to be back in our "old hometown" and see some friends and family! Can't believe my "little cousin" is graduating college!! Congrats, Rach!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment