Thursday, May 10, 2012

33 Weeks

33 Weeks
How far along? 33 weeks... Can't believe it is getting so close!!
Total weight gain: 23lb.
Maternity clothes: Right now I am wearing a t-shirt and some yoga-type pants. I can't imagine getting any bigger than I am now, but I know I will in the next few weeks! My selection of clothing is getting smaller as I get bigger! At least I only have a few weeks left! :)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I have slept pretty well this week!! Can't complain!
Best moment this week: We went to Auburn this past weekend to see my cousin's graduation. Along with the graduation, we got to catch up and visit with friends and family in Auburn. It was strange being back in Auburn with it not being our home. That is where Blake and I met and started our dating relationship and our marriage. Auburn will always have a special place in our hearts, even if we don't live there. 
Another highlight of this week for me was getting Caroline's carseat and stroller!! Thanks, Gigi and Pappy for helping us get it!! I feel much more prepared and ready for her to come now that we have that!
Miss anything? I miss sleeping on my stomach and back. I wasn't too much of a stomach/back sleeper before, but when it is not an option, it makes you want it that much more. Haha!
Movement: Of course! My little wiggle worm is doing cartwheels in there! I have no idea how she is positioned now because she is moving around so much! Maybe she realizes that she is running out of room and wants to take advantage of wiggling as much as she can now. Haha!
Food cravings: Since I knew we were going to Auburn, I was of course planning out where we would eat days before we left home. Well... I got my craving satisfied when we ate lunch at Mike and Ed's Barbeque on Saturday! YUMMMY!!! I have missed me some Mike and Ed's! We have only been to one BBQ place in Milton, and it was just ok. We need to venture out and try some other places, but it is hard to compete with Mike and Ed's.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender: Girl!!
Labor signs: No... just some braxton hicks. I have been noticing the braxton hicks contractions more, but it is nothing painful.
Symptoms: My belly getting bigger and bigger by the day! It was so fun to go to our old Sunday school class in Auburn and for everyone to see how much I have grown. Haha! They haven't seen us in almost 2 months, so it was a big difference!
Belly button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Looking forward to: We have a tour of the hospital this week to see what the labor and delivery unit is like! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment