Wednesday, July 16, 2014

31 Weeks

July 9

1. Thursday, Caroline and I went blueberry picking with Wade. Amy, and Tatum! It was HOT, but we had fun!! We picked 7 lb! I love this pic of the girls working hard... and Sullivan in the background! :)


2. Gigi and Pappy came into town Thursday night and brought Cameron with them. It is fun having Caro together with Tatum and Cam! Can't wait to add a boy cousin for Cameron soon! :)

3. For 4th of July, we went swimming in the morning with all the kiddos! I hope Sullivan loves the water as much as Caroline. She is such a little fishy with NO fear!


4. Saturday, we had a great birthday party for our big 2 year old!! I can't believe it has been that long since I was writing these blog posts about my pregnancy with Caroline.


5. I am feeling bigger by the day! Here is a little bit of a belly picture.


6. It was so fun to see lots of family this weekend. Now we are looking forward to traveling to Auburn for Mammaw's wedding this coming weekend. This will be our last trip to Auburn without Sullivan... can't wait to take him too!!

7. I have a check up next Monday so we will see how everything is going! I think I will definitely gain more weight this time with Caroline's party and going out of town.

8. I LOVE a Chinese place in Auburn called Panda's so I am hoping to get some this weekend!

9. I can't believe we are in the single digit countdown until Sully's arrival... 9 WEEKS!!! WOO HOO!

10. My other cravings have been lots of sweets and candy recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment