Sunday, July 13, 2014

29 Weeks

June 25

1. This week has been busy busy with VBS! Caroline has been worn out! Can't wait to take 2 kids to VBS next year!


2. I cannot believe that our baby girl is going to be TWO tomorrow (June 26)!! I am excited (and a little nervous) about starting over with the baby stage again with Sullivan.

3. I have been craving some cinnamon rolls so I got some this week! Yummy!

4. Although I am sooo excited about having a boy and blue everything... I do love girly things! I gave Caroline pigtails for the first time this week! :)


5. Sullivan is definitely getting stronger (and bigger) every week! Feeling him move and kick around is probably my favorite part of all of pregnancy. It is such an indescribable feeling!

6. I am so thankful to be working with sweet 3rd graders this week in VBS. I have 2 kids in my group who have already made decisions to accept Jesus! What an amazing thing to be a part of! It has really made me pray more and more for Caroline and Sullivan to know Jesus at a young age.

7. I am thankful to be feeling well so far! My stomach was a little upset a few days, but I feel great overall!

8. It is interesting to me that my skin had been more dry this pregnancy. It was a lot more oily with Caroline. I wonder if it has anything to do with different gender hormones.

9. I go for another check up next Monday and will go every 2 weeks until I am 36 weeks. I cannot believe how fast it has been going this pregnancy!

10. We moved Caroline to her new big girl room this past weekend so now I can get Sullivan's nursery ready!! Pictures with come when it gets done!

No comments:

Post a Comment