Sunday, July 13, 2014

30 Weeks

July 2

1. Before I get to pregnancy and Sullivan updates... Happy 2nd birthday, Caroline!! :) We had a fun family night just celebrating our girl! We took her to chick fil a for some ice dream (yearly tradition now because we went last year too)! 


2. Caroline had the sweetest VBS teachers (Kaitlyn, Jacque, Paige, and Hannah) who gave her a birthday balloon and big bouncy ball! They are the best! Caroline has looooves Miss Kaitlyn since she was still in one of the baby nursery rooms. I pray Sullivan will have a special connection with a nursery worker like that. It makes it so nice to have someone to drop her off to that she loves!


3. We have been doing lots of party planning this week! Caroline's party is this Saturday and we can't wait to celebrate with everyone!

4. I am so thankful my mom lives close to us! She came over Tuesday and helped me get EVERYTHING ready for the party! We cleaned, decorated, crafted, and just had so much fun! Caroline and Sullivan are so lucky to have grandparents (on both sides) who love them and invest so much in their lives (even before Sullivan is born). 

5. Blake's brother, Wade, and his family just got here for the week to stay until Caroline's party! We are so excited to have family visiting and staying with us!

6. Sullivan's bumper and curtains came in!! I can't wait to get his nursery all ready for him!

7. My feet and back have been hurting if I don't wear supportive shoes all day. It is kind of annoying (and hot) to have to wear tennis shoes in 90 degree weather. 

8. I have been having some Braxton hicks, I can usually tell it is when I need to drink or empty my bladder. No early labor or anything!

9. I cannot figure out how Sullivan is positioned. Some days he kicks on one side, then the other side the next day. I guess he is still just flipping and flopping!

10. Whenever I ask Caroline what her baby brother's name is, she says "Sully!!" in a really excited voice. It is so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment