Thursday, June 19, 2014

28 Weeks

June 18

1. I had a DELICIOUS Oreo peanut butter milkshake this week from Sonic... Half price milkshakes after 8pm are definitely going to be a summer favorite!

2. Caroline is going to be such a sweet big sister. She did this by herself this week... Guess she knows she is having a baby brother!


3. We had a fun play date with some of Caroline's friends this week. I can't wait to see who Sullivan will be friends with! I have one friend at church due the same month with a boy so it will be fun to see them grow up together!

4. Caroline has been a little more snuggly this week, I think because of teething. I have forgotten how teething is... And we are about to start it all over again!

5. This weekend was Father's Day. We celebrated by having lunch with my parents at Original Oyster House. It was so yummy! It was great to celebrate Blake and my Dad. Blake is such a fun, sweet, protective Daddy with Caroline. I can't wait to see him with Sullivan and how things will be different having a boy!


6. Caroline took a big tumble this week and has a pretty bruise on her forehead. I have a feeling we will have a lot more of these with Sullivan. Boys seem to get hurt more since they play so rough. He will have to be a tough guy!


7. I had my checkup on Monday and everything is looking good! I have gained 13 pounds and my belly is measuring one week behind (which is a good thing... Maybe Sully won't be quite as big as Caroline. Haha!). 

8. I have been having a few cravings this week. Watermelon was the main one which I have been enjoying since I got one at the store. It is so sweet and juicy. Yum!

9. I have also wanted sausage biscuits for some reason, so that was another grocery purchase this week. So random the things you crave. 

10. I am hoping to get Caroline moved to her big girl room in the next 2 weeks. Then I can start getting the nursery set for Sullivan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment