Wednesday, June 4, 2014

26 Weeks

June 4

1. JUNE... It is already June?! Wow!! Only a little over 3 months until baby Sullivan is here! :)

2. We went to Huntsville and Nashville this weekend to meet our niece, Rylin. She is such a sweet baby! It was so crazy to hold a newborn again. I have forgotten how small they are! 

3. We attempted to get a picture of all the cousins... Much easier said than done with 4 kids under the age of 4. This is one of my favorites though! I know Cam will be excited to add a boy cousin to help even things out! Haha! 


4. I got to have one if my favorite things this weekend in Huntsville... A breakfast burrito from Shaggy's! I get it with half bacon and half sausage. It is so so yummy!! Sullivan liked it too! ;) It is making me hungry just thinking about it. 

5. Caroline wakes up early (6:30) whenever we are out of town... So Sullivan and I have been missing our chance to sleep in a little. 

6. I haven't really had any cravings recently. I still haven't had a chick fil a peach milkshake. I am making it a point to get one THIS week!

7. Not sure if I have said this or not, but my belly button is definitely poking out. It has been out for awhile, which is funny because it didn't come out until the very end with Caroline. 

8. Another symptom I haven't had this time that I did have before was the dark line on your belly. I don't know if it has to do with different hormones with this being a boy or if it just hasn't shown up yet. It stayed for awhile after Caroline was born too. 

9. My sleep has not been as restful recently. Not sure why, but I've been waking up more and it takes me awhile to go back to sleep too. 

10. As promised for this month... Here is a belly picture! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment