Wednesday, June 4, 2014

25 Weeks

May 28

1. It has been HOT here!! I have been trying to stay inside during the middle part of the day but it has just been super hot all day here. 

2. Our friends Jeremy and Marianne were in town this weekend for Memorial Day. We had a great time with them and their daughter Leah Kate. Caroline got some big sister training in with having a baby here. It was fun to think about how things will be in a few months having TWO kiddos! (Yes, we are accidentally matching in this picture. Haha!)


3. We went to the beach on Saturday and it was so fun! Caroline has been scared of the waves until this trip. She LOVED the water!! Blake took her out and she kept saying "down" like she just wanted to go swimming. Haha! Major swim lessons to come in the future... I hope Sullivan likes the beach too since we live so close. I'm sure that will be a family favorite for years to come!


That is my sweet Caroline being thrown in the air by her Daddy. Haha!

4. Since it has been so hot here, we set Caroline's pool up in the yard. She couldn't wait for me to fill it up, so she first jumped in it with her clothes on. Haha! She loves going down her slide into the pool too. 



5. Sullivan has been making me very hungry recently... I have a feeling I will be gaining a little more weight this month. Haha! Luckily (or thankfully) we don't have a scale at home so I don't know what I weigh until I go to the doctor.

6. The weeks are flying by right now! It is so crazy to think I only have 15 more weeks. Less than 4 months! I have a lot to accomplish befor this little guy can make his entrance.

7. I am looking forward to going to Huntsville and Nashville this coming weekend! We get to meet our niece Rylin who was born on May 12! Now I have 2 sisters in law who have 2 kids, so they can give me all their expert advice on being a mom of 2!

8. Making trips to Huntsville will be very different the next time we go with Caroline and Sullivan. It is about a 6 hour drive... So we will probably have to stop a lot more often with baby Sullivan!

9. Caroline and I went to Mobile just for one night this week while Daddy was out of town. I got to work on Caroline's birthday party with Janny! We had fun making invitations, fans (since it is going to be outside), and some other things. I can't wait to see how it all comes together. Mom is a great party planner so it is so fun to have her help me!

10. I am so excited to be having a boy! I don't know if I have said that much, but I just can't wait! I know several other girls having babies in or around September and they are all boys! Can't wait to see them all grow up together!

No comments:

Post a Comment