Wednesday, June 11, 2014

27 Weeks

June 11

1. The past few weeks, I have noticed Sullivan getting the hiccups. It is so funny to feel my belly jump and realize how big he is getting!

2. I had my first experience of waking up with a Charlie horse in my leg in the middle of the night. It went away pretty quickly so hopefully that won't keep happening. 

3. With my first pregnancy, I had to take my wedding rings off because the skin underneath them would break out and then get really dry and peel. That happened again one day this week. I think it is when my hands get a little swollen and water gets stuck underneath it. My rings are back on now so we will see how long that lasts.

4. We are now less than THREE months away from my due date!! So much to do before this little guy can come!

5. This past weekend, we went to a wedding and Caroline was lighting up the dance floor. It is so funny to see how much she just naturally loves to dance. It will be fun to see how things are different with Sullivan and what boy things he will like. I know his Daddy can't wait for him to play sports!

6. We had a baby shower for a friend in my Sunday school class this past week who is expecting her 3rd baby. It was fun to see all the baby stuff. It made it a little more real that we will be adding a new baby to our family soon. 

7. Sullivan has gotten a lot stronger this past week. I have really started to notice him moving during the day more and even when I am being active. 

8. I get a weekly email update about what part of Sullivan is developing that specific week. This week, Sullivan weighs almost 2 pounds and he is sleeping and waking at regular intervals. He is always very awake and active around 10 when I am going to sleep.

9. I am looking forward to getting Caroline's big girl room ready in the next few weeks (hoping to have it ready by her birthday on the 26th). Then I can work on getting the nursery ready for our baby boy!!

10. This weekend is Father's Day! It will be Blake's last one as a daddy to just one kiddo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment