Thursday, May 1, 2014

20 Weeks... IT'S A BOY!!

April 23

1. Well... We found out that we are expecting a BOY this week! Monday, we had our ultrasound bright and early at 7:30. The ultrasound tech looked at a few things and then asked if we wanted to know the gender if she could see. Of course we did!! She found out pretty quickly and said... "Well, it's a boy!" I couldn't believe it! I was hoping for a boy but assumed a girl because my pregnancy was similar to Caroline's. We are thrilled to be adding a boy to our fam!


2. We also have a name for little man... Sullivan James! Sullivan is just something we like and James is after my Dad! :)

3. I bought Sullivan's first outfit the day we found out too. Here it is!


4. We had a great Easter weekend with my family. We found out that my Aunt Cindy is also expecting and due in November... They were definitely surprised but it is a fun surprise for our babies to be so close!


5. My best friend since 6th grade, Laura, and her husband Brett came over from Mobile and had dinner with us on Saturday. We had a great time hanging out and catching up with them. I just wish we lived closer to them and could hang out more often!

6. I haven't had too many cravings. I did have some Whataburger this week, which I didn't care too much for before this pregnancy.

7. I also splurged at the grocery store and got Oreos! Definitely a classic favorite! :)

8. It has been so much fun telling everyone we are having a boy! And I especially like being able to call him by name... It makes it so much more real to know the gender.


9. I am feeling Sullivan move more and more! I notice him moving most about 9 or 10 at night.

10. I cannot believe I am already halfway done with this pregnancy. I am ready to meet little Sullivan, but I definitely want to enjoy the next few months of just being a family of 3 with Caroline!

No comments:

Post a Comment