Monday, May 19, 2014

22 Weeks

May 7

1. Blake and I enjoyed a great weekend celebrating our 5 year anniversary, a couple months early, in Seagrove. We stayed in the cutest carriage house and had a wonderful time relaxing and enjoying the beach!


2. Caroline spent the weekend in Mobile with Janny and Colonel and had fun being spoiled! ;) I know they are excited to have another grandson soon to add to their grand kids!

3. I am excited about having Sullivan and some of the things that come along with a newborn... Like the fact that they can't move from their bed. Haha! Caroline figured out that she could climb out of her pack and play this weekend, so she slept on a blanket pallet at Janny's. When we got home, she climbed out of her crib too so she is sleeping in a twin bed now like a big girl!

4. Things are starting to happen that I wanted to get done before Sullivan's arrival. Caroline being out of the crib was a huge step. She will be changing rooms also before baby boy comes so we are one step closer to that!

5. I love feeling little man move around! It is such a special feeling to have little kicks and punches throughout the day. 

6. Only 2 more weeks until viability! 24 weeks always gives me a little reassurance and comfort to hit that milestone. 

7. I almost forgot... When we were in Seaside, we ran into one of my college roommates, Shealy. It was so fun to catch up and see her!


8. I have been feeling good lately... Not too tired, not feeling big YET, etc.

9. I have been loving pizza this pregnancy. We went to Bud and Alley's a Pizza Bar in Seaside and I had some amazing prosciutto pizza! It was so yummy!

10. I am starting to look at nursery stuff and trying to decide what I want. I feel like I was so much more prepared about these kind of things with Caroline. But we will get it done before September! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment