Monday, May 19, 2014

23 Weeks

May 14

1. I went to a consignment sale and bought a cute little baseball hat for Sullivan! Can't wait to see it on him!

2. We added a new niece (and cousin for Caroline and Sullivan) to the family on Monday, May 12!! Rylin Elaine looks sooo precious in all her pictures and I can't wait to meet her in a few weeks! (I made their shirts and think they look adorable!)


3. I had a great Mother's Day weekend. Blake treated me to some Milton Bakery doughnuts on Sunday morning. They were delicious! Excited to be a family of 4 next year for Mother's Day. 

4. I have been craving a peach milkshake from Chick-Fil-A. Hopefully I will get one in the next few weeks. 

5. I have also been wanting some watermelon!

6. My next check up for Sullivan is Monday so we will see how everything is going!

7. I have been having some back pain recently. I think I may have strained a muscle on the right side so I am trying to take it easy. 

8. I am making dresses to sell like Caroline's Easter dress. I am also going to try making some little boy's shorts. I have to learn lots of new things having a boy now!

9. Oranges have been another craving this week... At least I am craving healthier things these days. Haha!

10. I am looking forward to Memorial Day weekend in a couple weeks. Our friends from Auburn, Jeremy and Marianne and their little girl Leah Kate, are coming to stay with us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment