Sunday, April 20, 2014

19 Weeks

April 16

1. We had an Easter egg hunt with our Sunday school class this weekend. Big sister is not too into hunting eggs... she just likes to eat the candy right now. Haha! Next year we will have 2 kiddos at Easter!


2. I finally satisfied my craving of FISH TACOS!! They were awesome! :)

3. I have been sleeping well... I usually get up around 2 or 3 am and sleep good the rest of the night.

4. Less than ONE week until we find out the gender... hmm- pink or blue!? I can't wait to know!

5. I have been really loving watermelon recently. I haven't bought one, but I had some at our Sunday school picnic and it was DELICIOUS!

6. We talked about car seat safety in our Young Mom's Bible study this week and it was so crazy to think I will have TWO car seats soon. Realizing things like this definitely makes it more real that I am going to be a mommy to two little ones!

7. My belly button is already partly out. I can notice it if I have a tighter-fitting shirt on. It didn't come out until the very end with Caroline... Haha!

8. We don't have a scale at home, so I have no idea how much weight I have gained. I will be interested to see how much next week at my appointment.

9. I am looking forward to being able to plan more starting next week after we find out the gender!

10. I'm not really having any weird symptoms or anything... just anxious to find out if this is a boy or girl!!!! Haha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment