Thursday, March 20, 2014

15 Weeks

March 19

1. I had an appointment this Monday on St. Patrick's Day. Caroline and I went all dressed in green and ready to check on Little One! We got to hear the heartbeat and it was 160. The nurse found the heartbeat higher than she was expecting so her guess is that it is a girl (old wives tale that you carry girls high...). We will have to wait and see!


2. Looking forward to April 21... We are 5 weeks away from finding out if we will have a BOY or GIRL! :) I cannot wait!! So excited to know!

3. I have definitely had more energy the past few weeks. Thankful to be out of the first trimester!

4. I gained 2 pounds at my appointment this week.

5. My face has been breaking out like I am in middle school... ugh!! Ready for that symptom to go far far away!

6. No huge cravings this week. I bought ice cream sandwiches at the store this week so those have been my latest weakness. 

7. I am looking forward to feeling this Little One move in the next few weeks! I was 18.5 weeks when I first felt Caroline, so hopefully I will feel her before our next appointment.

8. My sleep has been pretty good recently. I usually just have to get up one time to use the restroom.

9. Whenever I ask Caroline where "the baby" is, she comes and points to my belly! It is so cute and sweet! I know she doesn't understand what it means, but it still just melts my heart!

10. Only ONE week until we are at the beach!! Woo hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment