Thursday, March 13, 2014

12 Weeks

Februrary 26

1. I was SUPPOSED to run my first half marathon in Gulf Shores this weekend with my friends Frency and Ashley. But.... it was thundering and lightening like crazy, so they canceled the half and we just had the "post-race" party at Lulu's. It was definitely disappointing, but luckily I found one next weekend in Albany, Georgia, that I will be doing! :)


2. I had my first night away from Caroline- EVER! My friends and I stayed at my uncle's beach house on Friday night. It was fun to have a little getaway and relax without any kiddos running around. Definitely a nice time of rest for all the mommies!

3. We just announced to everyone last week that we are expecting, so it has been fun getting to share the excitement with everyone now!

4. I am starting to get a little bump already... definitely didn't have one at this stage with Caroline. Excuse the mirror selfie! Haha!


5. We went shopping at the outlet mall while we were in Gulf Shores and all found lots of striped shirts at Gap. The one I am wearing above is one of them! 

6. I have been extra tired in the afternoons and have even taken some naps, which is pretty crazy for me.

7. I went to a consignment sale today and got lots of cute things for Caroline for the summer. It made me really anxious to find out if this little one is a boy or girl too!

8. I have been LOVING trail mix this week!

9. I also got some bread and butter pickles this week... yummy!

10. This first trimester has been flying by! I can't believe I will be in my 2nd trimester next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment