Wednesday, April 2, 2014

16 Weeks

March 26

1. I have been monogramming a lot recently... makes me excited to have a new baby to make cute clothes for!!

2. We have been planning and packing to go to the beach next week. I hope this little baby loves the beach like we do!

3. Blake made some yummy friend mullet, fried okra, and hushpuppies this weekend. It was so so yummy!! I know I ate way too much, but Baby T seemed to like it!

4. I am still waiting to feel this little one move! That was one of my favorite things with being pregnant the first time... such a special feeling!

5. I am still wearing all normal pants and shorts, but things are definitely fitting tighter these days. I know that once I start wearing maternity clothes, there is not a huge selection so I am putting that off as long as I can. Haha!

6.  Caroline is going to be such a SWEET big sister!! She put her baby doll in the swing and gave her a bottle with NO prompting from me. It was the cutest thing!! Then, she started swinging it back a forth, a little too hard. Haha! Can't wait for the adventure of siblings!




7. I have been craving fish tacos from Cactus Flower... hopefully I can get some soon!

8. I have also been craving fried pickles. I'm planning on stopping at Tastee Freeze on the way to the beach to get some... yummy!! :)

9. We are now less than 4 weeks away from finding out Baby T's gender! I have noooo clue what to even guess. Haha!

10. I have been sleeping well at night, but have to have a pillow in between my knees to sleep. I did the same thing when pregnant with Caroline. It just makes it more comfy for my back with pregnancy for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment