Thursday, March 20, 2014

14 Weeks

March 12

1. We have been enjoying some warmer weather around here so Caroline is loving her new slide!!


2. I bought this "I'm the Big Sister" book before I was even expecting this little one in hopes that Caroline would be able to enjoy it soon. It has quickly become one of her favorites!



3. I was craving a Jimmy John's sandwich this week. This is really odd for me because I don't care too much for Jimmy John's when I'm not pregnant. I don't really like their thick french bread, but I have been craving lots of bread and carbs recently.

4. Another random craving I had this week was a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit. I couldn't tell you the last time I had one... but it sure tasted good!

5. I have been taking a break from running, but I am starting back up again next week.
6. Blake says I have started my "diva" stage of pregnancy. Haha! Whenever I get hungry, I need something to eat RIGHT away!! I start just saying, "Oh, I'm so hungry!"  over and over again until I get something. Haha!

7. I am still fitting in all my normal clothes, but my belly is definitely growing!

8. I am really looking forward to my check-up next week for Little One! Can't wait to hear that little heartbeat!

9. I have been having a little bit of round ligament pain... mostly when changing positions when I'm sleeping and with sneezing or coughing. It was definitely worse with Caroline, so I'm glad it hasn't been too uncomfortable yet.

10. In TWO weeks we will be at the BEACH for a whole week!!! I am so excited about being with family and getting lots of relaxing time away!

No comments:

Post a Comment