Tuesday, January 3, 2012

16 Weeks

16 Weeks
How far along? 16 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain: 2 lb (at my appt this week)
Maternity clothes? I have outgrown one pair of my jeans so I think I may start wearing my maternity jeans out in public! Haha! (They are the ones I am wearing in the picture and are actually quite comfy!)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Pretty good! I get tired really early at night and usually fall asleep before 10. I did stay up until about 11:45 on new years eve though! 
Best moment this week: Our Dr. appt. It was a pretty routine, uneventful appointment, but Dr. Golden said everything looks great and we set our appointment for our gender ultrasound on January 18!!! I can't wait!! We also got to spend the weekend with all the Thaxton's (and Watford's) to celebrate a late Christmas... we all had a great time!!
Miss anything? Eating Queso at mexican restaurants... I know some people say it is fine, but would rather be safe than sorry. But it is sooo yummy!!
Movement: Not yet... I can't wait to start feeling him/her move though!
Food cravings: Here are my snacks from my grocery visit today: Yogurt, bananas, carrots, crackers, pickles, applesauce, english muffins, and orange sherbet! Haha! Quite a random collection of things, but I have already enjoyed a banana, applesauce, and pickles today (all at different times... don't worry!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender prediction: Boy... can't wait to know so soon!!
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Just hungry more often
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! I just get moody when I get really hungry and can't eat right then. So give me some food and I am a happy girl! :)
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender in 2 weeks! I'm trying to come up with a creative way to tell family even though they are all long distances away... any ideas are welcome!! 

1 comment: