Friday, December 30, 2011

14 Weeks and 15 Weeks

14 Weeks
How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain: maybe a pound or so
Maternity clothes? Nope! Still fitting in all my normal jeans!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Pretty good… just waking up once to use the restroom mostly
Best moment this week: Getting to see all my college friends and roommates and celebrate Melinda’s wedding and our little one on the way!
Miss Anything? Not being hungry all the time. Haha! I know that is strange but when I get hungry now,  it hits me like a ton of bricks and I have to eat right then.
Movement:
No
Food cravings: Nothing really weird yet…
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week at least.
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Having to use the restroom way more often and feeling a little bump poke out! :)
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Spending most of next week in Mobile celebrating Christmas with the Shore side of the family!! :)

15 Weeks
Leslie- 24 weeks // Me- 15 weeks
How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain: About 1-2 pounds 
Maternity clothes? No
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I have had a very strange sleep schedule in Mobile… I have been super tired (going to bed at about 9) and waking up super early (about 5 every morning). I used to love staying up late but now it is a struggle to keep my eyes open past 9 PM.
Best moment this week: Getting to be home in Mobile for Christmas!! It was also so fun to be there with my sis-in-law, Leslie, who is also pregnant. We got to swap pregnancy stories so it has been so fun!
Miss Anything?
Having a normal sleep schedule… I think I will be missing this for a long time.
Movement:
No

Food cravings: Mostly salty things. We made lots of sweets for Christmas and I mainly just wanted the chips and dip instead of sugar cookies and chocolate stuff.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope… feeling pretty good this week!
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: I have been having some round ligament pain, but nothing too serious or painful. Just a reminder that this little one is expanding and going to be taking up a lot of room soon!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! :)
Looking forward to: 
Going to the Dr. this week and spending next weekend in Huntsville with all the Thaxton’s!

No comments:

Post a Comment