Friday, January 20, 2012

17 Weeks... Take Two

17 Weeks
Here is our first picture of our baby GIRL!!! Caroline Grace is due June 27 and we could not be more thrilled about adding her to our family!!

How far along? 17 weeks (My due date was changed at my appointment this week based on baby Caroline's size... so now I am 17 weeks again. Haha! I guess I didn't enjoy it enough the first go around, so here is take two of 17 weeks)
Total weight gain: 5 lbs
Maternity clothes: Maternity jeans are really the only pants that fit well now. I have one pair of normal jeans that I can wear for now, but I'm sure that won't last too much longer.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: The last 2 nights, I have been up for several hours in the middle of the night. I wake up to use the restroom and then I am somehow wide awake and can't go back to sleep. So that results in me sleeping half the day and not being tired the next night. What a vicious cycle! And my night shift schedule doesn't help anything either...
Best moment this week: Having our first ultrasound and finding out we are having a baby GIRL!! (More details about the U/S in my next post...)
Miss anything? Being able to sleep well
Movement: Not yet. My Dr. said it will probably be around 20 weeks... so not much longer! I can't wait!
Food cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary really.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender: GIRL!!! Caroline Grace Thaxton!
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Still getting hungry alot! I have had a few episodes where I can tell my blood pressure has dropped and I will get kinda dizzy and lightheaded. It has happened twice in Target so I may need to stay away from shopping for a little while. Haha!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy. (I think that will always be the answer so I may take this off next time)
Looking forward to: Buying lots of girly things for Caroline!! :) I can't wait to put a bow in her hair and dress her up in cute clothes! Blake and I went shopping today and it is so fun to see all the adorable little outfits for baby girls! I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment