Monday, January 9, 2012

17 Weeks

17 Weeks
How far along? 17 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain: 2 lb (at my appt last week)
Maternity clothes? I have worn my maternity jeans a few times and am going to get more tomorrow at Target. A girl can't survive with only one pair of pants that fit well! :)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I've been sleeping well! No crazy pregnancy dreams or anything yet either. Haha!
Best moment this week: Having a good weekend at work. Work has been tough recently and this weekend really helped to lift my spirits being with some great work girls!! (And I got to listen to Baby Thaxton's heartbeat--Yay!! It was in the 150s everytime I listened.)
Miss anything? Fitting into my favorite pair of jeans. I guess that will be my big goal after the baby is to fit back in them. We'll see how long that takes! Haha!
Movement: Not yet. I am beyond ready! I am not sure I would even recognize it if it happened right now though. I'll keep you updated! :)
Food cravings: Dr. Pepper. I didn't drink much caffeine before I was pregnant, but I have been trying to limit it more now. I think when I tell myself I can't have something, it just makes me want it more. So I have had a few this week! Baby T is on a sugar high!! Haha!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender prediction: Who knows?! Blake now says he thinks it could be a girl. So we will see!! We find out next Wednesday!! YAY!
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Hungry... about every 3 hours. My belly is definitely poking out more (if we can call that a symptom). No bad symptoms, which I am so thankful for!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Helping throw a baby shower for my sweet friend Abbe this weekend!! She is having a little BOY... Mr. Judson!! I can't wait to see her and celebrate! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment