Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 11

Favorite TV Shows

My favorite channel is definitely HGTV... I could watch it all day long, every day! I love it!

My current favorite TV show is The Sing-Off. It only lasts three weeks, which is the worst part about it. It is an all "a capella"(no music... just voices). They have so much talent on the show and it is sooo entertaining! Blake and I love watching it... we just wish it lasted longer.

Love, love love... Food network. And one of my favorite food network shows is definitely "Ace of Cakes." Duff (the owner of the cake shop) and all the designers are so funny! I love seeing how artistic they are and how they can make anything out of cake.

Another favorite on Food Network is "Food Network Challenge." If you have never seen one, you should definitely watch it soon!

And last but not least... one of my all time favorites is Gilmore Girls!! Love me some Lorelai and Rory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment