Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 9

A picture of your friends

Meet my nursing school friends... Sarah, Katie, Emily, Meghan, and Abbe

Mallory wasn't able to be there for our cap and gown pics, but she was also a HUGE part of the fun times we all had in Miller Hall! =)

At graduation, we were all married or engaged... except Katie. haha! But that has since changed... can't wait for her wedding in May!

I had some amazing memories with all these girls through college, especially all the fun we had in nursing school. Miss y'all being in Auburn!

One of my favorite memories was our weekend trip to Seaside. The beach house is named "Sea for two"... meaning it is usually used for honeymooners, or just one couple. Well... we had six of us staying that weekend, so we re-named it "sea for six"!!
I forgot to mention... we all just happened to bring and wear polka dot bathing suits. We seriously did not plan. this. haha!


I realized from this blog post that I have almost zero pictures of all my married girlfriends now... so girls, we must change that soon!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment