Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 10

Something you're afraid of

 I am going to make this short and simple. Three words sums it all up: all things scary.

Yes, that's right. No scary movies or haunted houses or even shows like CSI and Law and Order. I know lots of these things aren't scary to other people, but I just don't like it. End of story.
So... on another note, I just wanted to share something exciting with y'all. Blake is going to Glendale, Arizona to see Auburn play in the National Championship game!!!!!! He is beyond thrilled. I can't tell you how excited he is about it and how happy I am that he gets to go. Blake's birthday is November 28... always right around the Iron Bowl. So every year since we have been dating, he has always said he just wants an Iron Bowl win and a national championship. I keep telling him that I can't really control either of those things, but he keeps asking. Well this year, his dream has come true!!! So... his birthday and Christmas present from me is a trip to the national championship-- FINALLY! =) Happy belated birthday and Merry Christmas, sweetie!!

 Here is part of the crew headed out for the game... Mammaw, Gigi, Pappy, and my hubs! Also going from the Thaxton crew are Diane, Donnie, Tyson, and Robyn. WARRRR EAGLE!
 

1 comment: