Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 12 & 13

So... I have become a real slacker on this 30 day challenge... So I am going to try to double up and do 2 days at a time so maybe I will finish before 2011 is over. haha!

Day 12: What you believe

I believe in God the Father, Son, and Spirit.
I believe Jesus died for my sins and yours and loves us beyond what we can imagine.
I believe Jesus rose again and will come again one day.
I believe there is a purpose in everything.
I believe God is guiding my steps and that I am walking in his Will.
I believe in being a faithful spouse and that marriage is for life.

These are just a few of the things I believe...


Day 13: Goals

This is something I have been thinking about recently with all the "new year's resolution" talk. I don't really make new year's resolutions, but here are a few things I would like to accomplish in the next few years.

-Get in (some sort of) shape- I have never really worked out regularly, but feel like I need to be healthier and in shape
-Spend more regular time in the Word- It's so easy to get in the routine of life and put this on the "back burner." I am tired of doing this and don't want to settle for being mediocre.
-Cook at home more- We want to save more money and be healthier... so this is an easy way to do both of those
-Keep the house cleaner
-Blake graduate and get a job- who knows where God will lead us in August after he graduates...
-Save money- Blake and I hope that we will be able to have a nice down payment saved when we get to the point when we want to buy a house.
-Buy a house- with the large down payment we save for... haha!
-Buy a "family car"- Blake has a truck, so when we have babies to tote around, the truck will have to go...
-Start a family (more of a long-term goal... haha!)- Blake and I looove just being married and realize that this is the only time in our lives when it will be just us, so we are enjoying this time together. We also really look forward to the day when we have children of our own.

3 comments:

  1. I thought we were quitting together?? Did Blake and matthew get to you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know... haha! I just want to finish it, I guess. So I'm on turbo-mode now. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be your workout partner! ALSO wouldn't it be lovely if God led you guys to Mobile? Just saying. :) We should could dinner for each other more often. and baby talk makes me smile. I think that covers it. :)

    ReplyDelete