Thursday, April 3, 2014

17 Weeks

April 2

1. We had a GREAT week at the beach with Blake's family. We stayed on the top floor of a really nice condo and had an amazing view! Here is the promised "belly picture" for this month!


2. Caroline and Cameron had lots of fun playing this week. The swings at "The Track" were definitely a big hit with both of them! I am excited to add Baby T and Rylin (my sis-in-law Summer's baby due in May) to the family soon! It will be fun to have some babies around again! 


 3. Sometimes, it is so hard to think of having another kiddo soon. It can be overwhelming just having one little Caroline, and I just don't know what it will be like to have TWO kids! CrAzY!


4. Baby T got to enjoy LOTS of good seafood this week. This picture was at "The Back Porch" where I had some yummy crab cakes! This is making me hungry just thinking about it. Haha!


5. Caroline looooves swimming and playing in the sand! I hope Baby T will like the water and sand too! I enjoyed lots of nice time relaxing by the pool and on the beach. It was a little too chilly for me to get in the water, but it was fun just to relax!


6. I made my first maternity clothing purchase of this pregnancy. I got a maxi skirt that I think will be nice and comfy during the summer too! My sis-in-law Summer is due in May so our babies will be less than 4 months apart.


7. I have been craving fish tacos (like I said last week) and got some this week. They were definitely not as good as Cactus Flower, so I will still have to go there soon.

8. Being on vacation automatically makes me like to snack more, so I have enjoyed lots of junk food this week. Haha! One of my favorites was chocolate covered raisins! I also got some cotton candy that was delicious!

9. I slept great at the beach. We had a king size bed... which is HUGE! Haha! Our room had black-out curtains so it stayed nice and dark in the mornings which was great!

10. Even though it is hard leaving such a great vacation, it is nice to get home and back to a routine. It will be a whole new routine after September and Baby T comes along! Hope I can survive as a mother of TWO! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment