Thursday, June 7, 2012

Caroline Grace Thaxton : {Nursery}

The day has come for Caroline's nursery reveal! Here is a photo tour through her room.


This is the view when you walk in the door. Behind the door is her closet. Beside the closet is her bathroom.
 I LOVE this corner! I know I will be spending many hours here, and I can't wait! (The door in the background is her bathroom.)
Caroline's bedding was custom made... for someone else. Haha! My mom and I found it at a consignment sale with no signs of wear or tear on it! Great deal for a one-of-a-kind piece!
 Her swing! I sure hope she likes it because I love it! It looks so cozy...
Her dresser and custom window treatments by yours truly! :) I had lots of help from Mom, Dad, and Blake. It was a fun project, and I love how it turned out in the room.
 Up close of the monogram I did!
 On the wall opposite of her crib, we have a twin bed so we can partly use this as a guest room still... or if I need to take a little nap while Caroline naps! :)
 My mom made this banner for Caroline's baby shower. The shelf was in my cousin's room when she was little. The bear in the middle of the shelf is what we put footprints on where I used to work. I had my best friend at work, Rivers, decorate a bear for Caroline before I left so that I can have a piece of them here with me in Florida!! It is now in her hospital bag so we can get footprints on it when she is born! :)

Well there it is!! I hope y'all enjoyed the tour! Come and see it in person and visit Caroline when she is born!! She can't wait to meet everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love her nursery! Y'all did a great job! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little corner too! Way to go with the nursery. The bed for napping is a good idea. I wish I had done that, especially for those first couple of months!

    ReplyDelete