Wednesday, March 14, 2012

23 Weeks

23 Weeks
In the Rocky Mountain National Park
How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain: I haven't weighed myself in a few weeks so who knows...
Maternity clothes: I am having to wear more and more maternity shirts now. My normal shirts are getting short so I got a "belly band" that can go under a normal shirt and it just looks like a camisole under it.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I have enjoyed being out in Colorado and getting to sleep in some. Blake got up early with the kids every day before school so I could sleep in... he is the BEST! :)
Best moment this week: Getting to spend the whole week in Colorado. It has been such a nice getaway. It will probably be the last big trip Blake and I get to take before Caroline is born, so we have really enjoyed ourselves. 
Miss anything? Even though it is nice to be on vacation for a little while, I have missed being home a little. I know that once we get back to Auburn it is going to busy busy getting ready to move though so I have enjoyed this vacation.
Movement: She is a little wiggle worm!! Caroline is so active in the morning when I first wake up! I look forward to feeling her every day... what an amazing feeling!
Food cravings: Ice cream! We made milkshakes this week, had some frozen yogurt, and some Ben and Jerry's. YUM!! I think I fixed that craving for a few weeks.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No... I have felt pretty good this week!
Gender: Girl!!
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: When I sit for a long time, I get this strange pain/pressure under the right side of my rib cage. I have found that walking around usually helps it or just stretching out. I have no idea what it is... but I hope it doesn't last the rest of my pregnancy
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Off... Sad day!! For some reason (probably that my hands are just a little swollen), the skin under my rings has been extremely dry and peeling. I took off my rings and have been putting lotion on it like crazy and that seems to help. I am afraid they are going to have to stay off from now on though. I may have to find a fake ring so I don't look like a single pregnant lady! ;)
Looking forward to: Going to Milton and finding a place to live this weekend. Also, James Robert and Leslie have a shower in Mobile this weekend!! I can't wait to celebrate them and Baby Mattingly! We also have 3 baby showers next week! Busy busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment