Wednesday, March 14, 2012

22 Weeks

22 Weeks
{No picture this week... It's been a busy week!!}

How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain: 9 lbs.
Maternity clothes: I got a new pair of black maternity pants with the full panel that covers my belly. They are really comfortable so I am sure I will get lots of use out of them.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good recently. I seem to always be exhausted and feel like I could sleep all day.
Best moment this week: Blake accepted his job offer in Milton, Florida!! We are so excited about starting our family together there!!
Miss anything? Being comfortable in any clothes or sitting or laying in any position. Sitting for long periods of time makes me really uncomfortable so I just try to get up and walk around and that seems to help.
Movement: All the time!! I love it! :)
Food Cravings: Nothing I can think of... just hungry all the time! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I survived this week's grocery trip without feeling queasy! Yay! :)
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: I have to get up to use the restroom at night... usually just once so it isn't too bad, but definitely something new with pregnancy.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: Going to Colorado this next week to visit Blake's cousins and stay with them while their parents are out of town. 

No comments:

Post a Comment