Sunday, February 19, 2012

21 Weeks

21 Weeks



How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain: 9 lbs.
Maternity clothes: I am in need of some more shirts and pants. I have 2 pairs of maternity jeans, and that is pretty much all that fits well. And when I am at home... the sweat pants go on for sure! haha!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Last Tuesday night (after working Monday night and sleeping some during the day on Tuesday), I went to bed at about 9 and woke up at 1am... WIDE AWAKE!! What in the world?! We were leaving early Wednesday morning to go to Florida, so I think I was just anxious about that... so I didn't go to sleep again until about 10PM that night. I was EXHAUSTED to say the least!!
Best moment this week: Blake getting job offers!!! :) Praise the Lord!! He has not officially accepted one so I want to wait until it is a done deal to announce! Oh the anticipation...
Miss anything? Being able to fit into and wear all of my clothes.
Movement: Oh yes! More and more every day! I can tell she is getting stronger! I love to guess how she is laying and if she is kicking or punching or what. It is so fun!! What an incredible blessing to be able to feel her jumping around...
Food cravings: Nothing too weird or crazy this week that I can think of. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not recently. We will see how this week's grocery store trip goes... hopefully it won't make me too sick feeling.
Gender: Girl!!
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Round ligament pain and a few random braxton hicks contractions. It scared me a little the first time I realized that it might be a contraction I was feeling. It didn't hurt at all. I just happened to be touching my stomach and notice that it got hard and then relaxed... like a contraction. I looked up lots of info on braxton hicks (no, I don't know everything since I am a labor and delivery nurse. haha!) and I learned something new. You start having braxton hicks contractions when you are only 6 weeks along! Wow! That was so crazy to me! Thank goodness that is all I felt. Praying Caroline keeps cooking inside for a LOT longer! haha! :)
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: Making a final decision about Blake's job offers and all that comes with that! Lots of changes in our near future... stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

  1. I gave you a blog award because I LOVEEE your blog :) haha! You don't really have to do it if you dont wanna!

    ReplyDelete