Sunday, February 12, 2012

20 Weeks

20 Weeks

How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain: 7 pounds according to my home scale
Maternity clothes: Obviously I have been wearing maternity clothes. I'm thankful a lot of my shirts still fit. My scrubs for work still fit for the most part, but a few of my tops are getting a little too snug. Haha!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I feel like I could sleep at least 12 hours every day. The first trimester fatigue went away for a little while but it seems it is back in full force. Hopefully I will have a little more energy soon.
Best moment this week: Buying a new car!!! Blake sold his truck and we bought a Jeep Patriot! Blake is going to drive my Honda and I will get to drive the Jeep... don't I have the best hubby ever?! I am so excited about taking Caroline all around town in style! ;)
Miss anything? Being able to eat anything and everything. My stomach seems to be much more sensitive so I am trying not to eat a ton of fried foods and other things that might cause it to be upset. Hoping this won't last the whole time.... but we'll see!
Movement: YESSSS!!! Finally! I felt her move for the first time on January 30... 18.5 weeks. (I got confused in writing last week's blog because it was before 19 weeks that I felt her move). It was the craziest feeling. I had just woken up that morning and I turned over onto my back and felt it for the first time. I thought to myself, "Was that it?" Then a few seconds later... I felt it again!! Then I knew it was Caroline!! :) It just felt like a little flutter the first few days. Since then, she has been getting a lot stronger and moving even more! Blake can feel her on the outside which is so fun for him too! It is such a blessing to be able to feel her move so much now... I am loving it!!
Food cravings: Chinese food. I love my some Panda's in Auburn! I enjoyed some of that this week before work.. yumm!
Anything making you queasy or sick: The grocery store. For some reason, everytime I go to the grocery store... everything just smells bad to me! It is quite unappetizing when trying to pick out food to cook and eat. Pregnancy nose is no joke... every smell is amped up about a thousand degrees!!
Gender: Girl!!
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Gaining weight, round ligament pain, and my hips have been a little achy recently. I guess everything is just adjusting and moving around to fit a baby!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: Blake's interviews in Florida (This was last week... 2/9/12. I am just late posting again). We have some big news about this that I will be sharing soon :) 

1 comment:

  1. Whewww, look at that beautiful baby bump :) I love it!!! Wish I was there to accompany you to Pandas!!!

    ReplyDelete