Monday, February 6, 2012

19 Weeks

19 Weeks

How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain: About 6 or 7 pounds according to my scale at home
Maternity clothes: Definitely needing longer shirts these days... and of course I am loving my maternity jeans! :)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep is pretty good. I have enjoyed having time off from work and not having to switch from sleeping at night and during the day.
Best moment this week: Finding Caroline's bedding and getting her lots of cute clothes!! :)
Miss anything? Being able to eat anything and everything. My stomach seems to be much more sensitive so I am trying not to eat a ton of fried foods and other things that might cause it to be upset. Hoping this won't last the whole time.... but we'll see!
Movement: Stay tuned to next week's post... (I am posting this really late so I am feeling her move but it was after 19 weeks. haha!)
Food cravings: I have been wanting lots of pasta. That is probably not the healthiest craving but not the worst either. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Some smells make me feel a little queasy but still no sickness! Yay!
Gender: Girl!!
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: My belly is definitely getting a lot bigger by the day!! It is so funny to try on shirts that used to fit so well and are now too small with my bump! I am definitely enjoying LOOKING more pregnant now though! :)
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: Setting up Caroline's nursery! We are waiting to know exactly where the Lord is going to have us when she makes her debut until we set up her nursery.... but now we have all the essentials!! Her crib and dresser are in, we have her bedding, and a few clothes the hang in the closet!! :) I am just trying to be patient and not get too anxious waiting.

1 comment: