Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 14 & 15

Day 14: A picture you love

 Skiing at Sugar Mountain in North Carolina. My favorite man and a fun vacation with 21 members of his family!!

Day 15: Bible verse

These are two of my favorite Bible verses:
Psalm 34:3 - Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together.
   ---This is the verse that the Lord really used in my dating relationship with Blake to show me that He was the one the Lord wanted me to marry. I pray that we always put the Lord first and glorify and exalt him as a couple.

Psalm 37:4 - Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. 
   ---This has been my favorite verse since high school. I love the word delight... If I could truly just delight myself in the Lord, I know that my desires and wishes would be in line with the Lord's will.

No comments:

Post a Comment