Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 16 & 17

Day 16: Dream House

 I absolutely love a "cottage style" house like this. I hope that our first house is somewhat similar to this style

I also LOOOVE big porches like this!!

Blake's idea of his dream home is a log cabin... I think we're going to have to compromise sometime.

Day 17: Something you are looking forward to

In March, I am headed back to Ecuador with Auburn's nursing school to run a women's health clinic. I went last year and absolutely loved serving the women in the community. I am so excited to see all the Lord will do this year!!


2011 is a HUGE year of wedding...
My twin (Amanda) is getting married on March 19th in Austin, Texas!

These two love birds (Matt and Summer, my sister-in-law) are getting married May 7 in Huntsville... I cannot wait to be a part of their big day!!! =)

My old roommate (Meghan) is getting married in June in Auburn... so excited for her!!

These two friends are also getting married in 2011... but not to each other. haha! They caught the garter and bouquet at our wedding, and we are so excited about both of their weddings this year!
Emily is getting married in April and Judd is getting married in August... can't wait!!

Justin and Bayleigh have been some of our best friends through college. They will finally be tying the knot in December... it's about time!! =)


Those are all the weddings I can think about right now. I am realizing I need to start wedding present shopping now. haha! It's going to be a busy year!! So looking forward to all of them!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I love weddings! I don't feel like ours will ever actually be here because I've been waiting so long, haha! Such a blessing to see so many of those sweet couples finally becoming man and wife!

    ReplyDelete