Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 5

My Siblings


Here is a picture of my brother, James Robert, and his beautiful wife Leslie at my graduation. James Robert is a little over 2 years older than me. He was three grades older than me, so we were actually in high school for one year together before he moved away to Auburn. Then we got to spend two years together in Auburn. Now, James Robert and Leslie live in Mobile... so we get to see them whenever we visit my parents too. We have had so many wonderful memories together, and I look forward to so many more great times in the future. One of my favorite things about my brother is his sense of humor. I can't even begin to describe him in a few words here.

When I married Blake, I got to add a few more siblings too!!

Wade... Blake's brother and our sweet niece, Tatum

Amy (Wade's wife), Summer, and Elizabeth

The Lord has given me so many blessings... and I am so so very thankful for all my siblings!!

1 comment: