Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 1

Hello there!! I have been quite lazy in blogging lately... mostly because I don't know what to write about. So, I have been following a friend's 30 day blog challenge and think that I am going to try it out! I may not be able to blog EVERY single day... but I will complete the 30 blogs (one day!). Well, here we go!!

Day 1: Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
     My name is Katherine, and I just recently turned 23. I graduated from Auburn University's Nursing School (WAR EAGLE!!!) in May 2010. Since graduating, I have been working as a labor and delivery nurse in Montgomery at Baptist East. I absolutely LOOOOVE my job!! I get the joy of experiencing the miracle of birth every day... who could ask for a better job description?! I work night shift and really love my co-workers!! The best part of my job is knowing that I am exactly where the Lord wants me for this season in my life. 
     On August 8, 2009, I married my best friend and love of my life, Blake. We LOVE being married and just love to live life together. He is currently in graduate school at Auburn getting his masters in Horticulture... so he frequently refers to me as his "sugar momma." =) That pretty much sums up my life!

Me, Blake, and our sweet niece Tatum!

15 interesting (random) facts
1. I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ more than anything and strive to live for Him each day
2. I love being a wife and being married to my best friend
3. I am beyond excited about being a mother one day... but am striving to be content where the Lord has me now
4. I began sewing/embroidering this past summer and absolutely love it!
5. I want to be a stay at home mom one day with my kids
6. Blake and I really want to adopt one day
7. When I am a stay at home mom one day, I would love to have a little side sewing/embroidery business
8. I am obsessed with Dr. Pepper (there is one beside me right now)
9. I went to the dentist today to get 2 cavities filled... these were my first 2 cavities EVER!! Half of my face was numb for several hours afterwards and I thought I might never feel the same.
10. I am so blessed to have Godly parents and in-laws
11. I started exercising this week and attempting the "couch to 5K" work-out plan
12. I really really really love Christmas time and Christmas music
13. My husband is an Auburn University and Auburn football guru. War Eagle!
14. I sometimes wish I could see a picture of our life in 5 years to see where the Lord will have us... but then, what would faith be?
15. Our newlywed/young married Sunday school class gets together every week for potluck dinner and games... and that's where we're headed now!! We're taking Taco Soup tonight- yum!

Hope you enjoyed your little glimpse into my life for today!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment