Monday, January 25, 2010

my first post

Hello, blogging world! I am new to all of this... but I thought it would be a good idea to just write down my thoughts on life and keep everyone updated on what's going on in my life! I'm not sure exactly sure all I will write or how regular I will be in keeping up with it... but I'm looking forward to it. To start off... I'll just tell you a little about my life right now.

this.is.life.

-I will graduate from Nursing school in May from Auburn University. Nursing School has been a huge part of my life so you will probably hear much more about it in the days ahead.
-I married my best friend on August 8, 2009... it truly is a dream come true. I am so amazed how the Lord uses the ones closest to you to shape you and refine you into exactly who he wants you to be. Blake and I have are loving life together as a married couple, and I am so excited about all the Lord has for our life together.
-I have the most amazing family and in-laws ever. Seriously. I love them so much! My brother (James Robert) and his wife (Leslie) live in Mobile along with my parents and extended family. My in-laws live in Huntsville and Auburn. Being married has made my family grow so much... I now have 3 more sister-in-laws, a brother-in-law, 2 new parents, and 2 new sets of grandparents. It is so great to have such a loving and supportive family.
-Last, and most importantly, I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I am not perfect by any means, but I strive to know the Lord more each and every day. He is so good!! His love for me never ceases to amaze me. He provides for all our needs. He judges all our sins. And he is righteous, holy, and perfect in all he does... what a mighty God we serve!!

Well... I think that pretty well sums up my life! Stay tuned for more updates on my life! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm excited you're doing this too. Love you! We should have dinners at least every 2 weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! This is awesome! I did not know you got married on August 8th! That is my birthday! I will always remember your anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete