Wednesday, September 3, 2014

39 Weeks

September 3

1. We are officially in Sullivan's birth month! Now he just needs to pick a day soon! :)

2. Saturday was the first Auburn football game! War eagle! We beat Arkansas... Woo hoo! We had our friends Krista and Brandon over to watch it. Krista is due 5 days after me with her first baby boy! We are so excited to have them close and watch them grow up together! So here is the newest (and maybe last) belly picture! :)



3. I kept joking about going into labor on Labor Day, but that obviously didn't happen. Haha!

4. Sunday, we went to lunch at Panda Express. Here was my fortune.... I wonder how soon "soon" will be. Haha!


5. To make this fortune even better, my mom and dad got Chinese food on Tuesday night. These were their fortunes. Maybe this means Sullivan will be a "smaller package" than Caroline (she weighed 8lb 10oz). 


6. My big belly keeps getting in the way now that it sticks out so much. This was just one moment this week where I was wishing I was holding Sullivan in my arms and not in my belly. Haha! How in the world am I supposed to fit in that tiny space?!


7. My doctor's appointment (on Tuesday) went well. I am finally dilated!! I am 1.5, 70% effaced! and he is still high. I am going to see him again on Friday morning. If I am dilated more, he is going to induce me then! :) I'm trying to not get my hopes up, but it sure would be nice to have a baby on Friday!

8. Blake took me and Caroline to Sweet Frog for some frozen yogurt on Labor Day! It was so yummy!


9. I finally have my hospital bag packed now. I'm not sure why put that off so long but it feels good to have it ready. 

10. We just found out today that Blake's brother is also expecting a boy in January! It is crazy that all of our siblings with kids will have a boy and girl! And now we continue our waiting game for Sullivan to arrive...

No comments:

Post a Comment