Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Applique

My new obsession with my sewing machine is doing appliques!! Here are my latest works:

One of my sweet friends at work, April, was saying how she wished she had ordered her son (John Carter) a special shirt for his birthday. So... I told her I would be honored to make him a shirt!!

He is having a "barnyard" themed birthday... perfect!!

After putting the picture of JC's shirt on facebook, I got another order for a birthday shirt from a friend in Mobile! I love how it turned out!

Love how girly and cute this is!

I am so excited about getting more into applique. I think it is so adorable and the possibilities are endless! If anyone else would like me to make something for them, their child, or a friend... just let me know!! I absolutely love this as my hobby and would love to make it a real business one day... I'm still dreaming about that one. Haha! I can't wait for more projects!! Let me know what you think of my creations!

Oh... and P.S. I am ditching the 30 day challenge. I stink at blogging regularly. I don't need that kind of commitment to my blog. haha! Sorry, blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment