Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Family

This past weekend was the Auburn vs. Clemson game in Auburn. Some of my family was able to come up for the game, and we had such a great time! The game was a nail-biter for sure... we went into overtime and finally won. We got pretty lucky if you ask me! So here are a few pictures from the weekend...




Sorry I haven't been blogging recently. Work has been very busy recently. On my days off, I'm consumed with laundry, dishes, and all my other wifely duties! =) I will be working on night shift in just 3 short weeks! Eeek!! I'm a little nervous, but also very excited about the people I will be working with on night shift. So... I'll have to let y'all know how it goes!

Another thing I have been busy with recently is trying new things with my sewing machine. Here are a few pictures of things I have done for my soon-to-be-born niece Tatum!!
My other project has been working on an Auburn flag! I have to say... it was a challenge but ended as a huge success!! =)





So as you can see... it started out with one piece of plain orange fabric and one piece of plain blue fabric. After lots of pinning, seams, and cutting... it came together!! War Eagle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment